The HCSA is overseen by a Committee of up to 20 members, elected at the Annual General Meeting, with an Executive (four office-bearers and two Committee members) for day-to-day business.
HCSA membership shares vital information and gives access to relevant news and resources relating to historical and heritage issues through:
- Regular email news updates
- Bi-monthly eNewsletters
- The website
- Social media
- Print media distributed at events throughout the year
There are five categories of membership:
- Individuals $30
- Individual concession (full-time student or pensioner) $25
- Small organisations (incl. small historical societies, small museums) $30
- Medium organisations $100
- Large organisations (incl. state bodies, government departments) $250
HCSA provides opportunities for members to work together on common issues. All members can attend Annual General Meetings and are eligible for election to the Council’s General Committee (which meets four times yearly) and the Executive.
You can join or renew your membership online now!
Please note memberships run from 1 July to the 30 June each year.